Privacy Statement of European Fencing Confederation
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation like European Fencing Confederation. We are based in Luxembourg.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web sites home page and browse our sites without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web sites
Our Web sites enable you to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. When you do so, other visitors may collect your data.
Automatic Collection of Information
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
To access the table of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used, you can visit the Service-Portal of the EFC.
We may collect and use personal data for the purpose of managing competitions.
We knowingly collect personal data from children in order to fullful our role as managing body for fencing in Europe.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by using the contact form or writing an email to our secretariate whether we are keeping personal data about you.
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, almost instantaneously on-line. Although we may before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
- Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications)
- Directive 97/66/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 December 1997 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the telecommunications sector
- Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, Germany
There are no global or regional regulatory or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organisation.
European Fencing Confederation
European Fencing Confederation
Confédération Européenne d'Escrime
Grójecka Street no 65, 02-094 Warsaw
phone: +48 22 827 28 25
mobile: +48 721 712 305